Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Online Form, Hospital Lists 2016 - Go Sarkari

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Online Form, Hospital Lists 2016


Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana:
As we all know that government of India develop so many rules for the citizens of Our Country. From these rules most of the rules are created for the goodness of Poor or Needy Peoples. 

So now the Prime Minister of India is Released a new Scheme Named as Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The main Goal of RSBY is to Provide health insurance for the BPL families.

Under the scheme government Provides health insurance to those needy Families without cash so that in some difficult conditions of health they can get treatment from  public or selected private hospitals. This scheme is Activated on 1st April 2008 in 25 states of India. Through this the government Provides money less health insurance to the 11 occupational groups from the unorganized sector or the workers who have worked for more than 15 days.


They provide up to Rs. 30,000/- per annum on given bases to The BPL families and also cover the benefits of motherhood. According to a survey there are approximately 36 million families who get the benefit of this Scheme. When this scheme was started it works under the Ministry of Labour and Employment but after 1st April 2015 it was Handed Over to Ministry of Health and family welfare.

Goal of RSBY:
The main goal of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana is Given Below:

·         The government Release this scheme to provide the basic health Facilities to the poor and needy Peoples who can’t afford a doctor and die because of their health issues.

Smart Cities Project - List by PM Narandra Modi

·         And the other aim of this insurance is to launch the project of insurance to the district of every State in a complete manner to BPL workers.

Working Body:

This scheme is running in the group of State & Central government. The 75% of the estimated premium is given by Central government and remaining 25% is given by State government. so in others words simply we can say that the annual premium amount of Rs. 750 per family so from this amount Rs. 565 is given by Central Government and the rest money of Rs. 185 is given by State government. 

BPL Families members who have a yellow card Can get the benefit of this scheme. Those Persons need to Pay Rs. 30/- Every Year As the registration fee to get their card for checking their eligibility. Under this Scheme theses Families will Get the Beneficial amount of Rs. 30,000/- per annum.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2016 Complete Details



Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment


Getting in Trouble - Ask Experts?