Commencement of Online Form
7th January 2017
Last Date to Apply
31st January 2017
Tuesday, 3 January 2017
Home » 12th pass jobs , Graduate Jobs , Recruitment , sarkari naukri » www.barcrecruit.gov.in Recruitment 2017 - 18 Online Registration 99 Posts
Dear job Seekers, We have great news for those applicantswho are looking for jobs on internet those can check the details about BARC Notification 2017 and apply for it through online mode. Don’t miss the opportunity; you may grab this vacancy by applying their form on or before closing date.
Eligible applicants may submit an application for a post of 99 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Fitter, Lab Assistant, Plan Operator, Welder Posts in Department of Atomic Energy, Bhaba Atomic Research Centre job recruit. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
Brief details about www.barcrecruit.gov.in Notification
· Name of organization – Bhaba Atomic Research Centre
· Name of post – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician and other vacancies
· Total number of post – 99 posts
· Official website – www.barcrecruit.gov.in
· Mode to apply – online mode
· Last date to apply – 31st January 2017
Check Job vacancy details category wise
Category II – Stipendiary Trainee
· Welder – 01 post
· Turner – 02 posts
· Electronic Mechanic – 02 posts
· Machinist – 02 posts
· Instrument Mechanic – 05 posts
· Lab Assistant – 06 posts
· Electrician – 12 posts
· Fitter – 24 posts
· Plan Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP) – 32 posts
· Technician/C (Boiler Operator) – 03 posts
· Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) – 10 posts
Selected candidates will get attractive amount of Rs.5400 to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum age should be 22 years of age As on 31st January 2017
Candidates must have passed in 10th class, 12th class, ITI, Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science, and Commerce from any recognized Institute or board or university.
Mode of selection
Steps to apply for BARC Online Registration 99 jobs
· First you have to visit on the official website that is www.barcrecruit.gov.in
· On the home page click on BARC Online Registration tab.
· Then read an online application form details very carefully.
· Then press on Apply online tab..
· Fill a form with required details and without any mistakes.
· Upload your documents / photograph with signature.
· Hit on submit button.
· In the last, take a print out for further use.
Important date to remember